A man in his 20s attending Glastonbury Festival this year suffered severe burns and died after catching on fire. The fire was supposedly started by a gasoline spillage and rescue authorities had a hard time extracting the victim from the fire due to floods caused by days of rain. The man was airlifted to a nearby hospital but his \”significant burns\” proved to be fatal.

A police spokesman said, “Our enquiries are continuing but we are treating the death as unexplained and do not believe it to be suspicious.” Our thoughts go to the man\’s family and friends.

Photo/ Source : The Guardian