Millions of patients prefer Rhinoplasty Turkey for nose plastic surgery every year. It shows the patient’s behavioral criterion for protecting the nose with plastic surgeries.
Nasal aesthetic surgeries are always compared with nasal aesthetic clinics in USA, England, and Europe. There are different reasons why patients want to have a rhinoplasty. Some people have nose surgery for a nose shape that looks more aesthetic. Some people have breathing problems if they do nose augmentation.
Istanbul, rhinoplasty Turkey is a popular destination for medical tourism, and there are many clinics and hospitals in the city that offer rhinoplasty surgery. The surgery cost in Istanbul is usually lower than in other countries, but it is essential to research the surgeon’s credentials and experience before the procedure. Finding an accredited clinic that meets international standards of care is also essential.
Rhinoplasty Before Nose Aesthetic Surgery
The patient’s satisfaction is vital in rhinoplasty surgery. For this reason, informing the patient and their relatives about the techniques and procedures to be performed in nose surgery before rhinoplasty surgery is essential. The patient’s request is taken into account in nose plastic surgery. The plastic surgeon decides on the suitable technique for your facial structure.
After Rhinoplasty Surgery
After having plastic nose surgery, there may be swelling and bleeding. Resting down to reduce swelling and bleeding in the nose is essential. When lying down, you should ensure your head is above your chest. However, there may be swelling and congestion in the nose due to the tampon that is put inside of this during the nose surgery splints. After the nose plastic surgery, the swelling goes down thanks to the internal dressings to be made on the nose. Dressings usually made on the nose should be done for about one week. After nose plastic surgery, patients are usually discharged on the same day. Patients can start doing their basic activities 2-3 days after nose plastic surgery. After 2-3 weeks, patients can do the activities of their everyday lives. After rhinoplasty surgery, specific steps should be taken to ensure a successful recovery.
- You will receive comprehensive instructions from your surgeon on how to take care of yourself following the procedure. To reduce the danger of difficulties, it is crucial to follow these directions carefully.
- Rest for the first few days after the surgery to allow your body to heal. You should avoid strenuous activity, such as heavy lifting, for at least a week after the surgery.
- Keeping your head elevated while you will help reduce swelling and bruising
- Applying cold compresses to your face can also help reduce swelling and bruising.
- Your surgeon may place a splint on your nose to help protect it during the healing process. Make sure to wear the splint as directed by your surgeon.
- You may be prescribed pain medication to help manage any discomfort. Be sure to take medications as directed by your surgeon.
How Is Nose Aesthetic Surgery Performed?
Many different techniques are used in aesthetic nose operations. When changing the cartilage and arch structure in nose plastic surgery, the soft skin and texture of the nose are preserved. In nose plastic surgery, different procedures are performed on the bone region. Thus, the cartilage is shaped. According to the patient’s needs, the nose is reduced or enlarged. The shape of the nose is changed structurally. The soft skin and tissue of the nose should adapt to the cartilage and bone structure of the nose. It is essential to which operation is performed in the applied technique. However, the same result can be achieved using different surgical techniques. Rhinoplasty Turkey determines the techniques and procedures for rhinoplasty surgery most suitable for facial structures by considering the patients’ expectations.
Rhinoplasty Surgery Techniques
Nose plastic surgery is performed as a closed or open surgery method.
- Open rhinoplasty: In an open rhinoplasty, the surgeon makes an incision across the columella (the skin that separates the nostrils) to access the underlying bone and cartilage. This technique allows the surgeon to have a clear view of the entire nose and make more precise adjustments.
- Closed rhinoplasty: In a closed rhinoplasty, the surgeon makes all of the incisions inside the nostrils. This technique is less invasive and typically results in less swelling and less visible scarring.
The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia and takes around 2-3 hours. After the procedure, a splint is applied to the nose to help protect it during the healing process, and packing may be placed inside the nose to control bleeding. Several techniques can be used to perform a rhinoplasty, each with its advantages and disadvantages. The chosen technique will depend on the patient’s goals, anatomy, and the surgeon’s expertise. Some of the most common rhinoplasty techniques include:
- Reduction rhinoplasty: This technique is used to reduce the overall size of the nose and can be used to address a wide range of concerns, including a bulbous tip, a wide bridge, or a large hump.
- Augmentation rhinoplasty: This technique adds volume to the nose and is often used to correct a sunken or “scooped out” profile. This can be done by using cartilage grafts or synthetic implants.
- Revision rhinoplasty: This technique is used to correct or improve previous rhinoplasty results. It can be more complex than primary rhinoplasty, as the surgeon may need to address the original issues and any complications that have arisen.
- Alar base reduction: This technique is used to narrow the nostrils by removing a small amount of tissue from the base of the nostrils.
- Tip plasty: This technique is used to reshape the tip of the nose, including narrowing a broad tip, raising a drooping tip, or refining the shape of the tip.
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty: This technique is used to reshape the nose using injectable fillers, such as hyaluronic acid. It is a temporary solution, and the results last around a year.
What are the differences between female and male rhinoplasty surgery?
The plastic surgeon directs the nose plastic surgery according to the patient’s goals and objectives. Nose plastic surgery is designed according to the patient’s goals, needs, and expectations. In other words, nose plastic surgery includes a personalized treatment method. The basic techniques are the same in female or male nose plastic surgery. But the desired aesthetic appearance, along with gender, varies significantly from person to person.
In women, more significant parts of the nose bridge are removed in nasal plastic surgery. In men, the bridge of the nose is either not removed at all, or a tiny part of it is removed.
Is An Intra Nose Pad Used In Nose Aesthetics?
During nasal plastic surgery, tampons, splints, and nasal pads are inserted into the nose. After the operation, the nose pad is removed.
When Is a Nose Aesthetic Patient Discharged?
Patients with nose plastic surgery are generally discharged on the same day. However, the patient’s recovery times vary according to the procedures performed in nose plastic surgery.
Does Nose Aesthetic Patient Have Much Pain? Will There Be Any Bruising or Swelling?
After nose plastic surgery, there is a slight pain, bruising, and swelling.
Who Is Nose Aesthetic Surgery Applied To?
t is essential for people who want to have nose plastic surgery to complete their facial development. In addition, people who are physically in good general health can have a rhinoplasty.
What are the advantages of rhinoplasty surgery?
Rhinoplasty (nose aesthetic surgery) can offer various advantages depending on the individual patient’s goals and concerns. Some of the most common benefits of the procedure include the following:
- Improving the appearance of the nose
- Improving self-confidence
- Improving breathing
- Correcting previous surgical complications
- Improving overall facial symmetry
What are the cons of rhinoplasty surgery?
Like any surgical procedure, rhinoplasty (nose aesthetic surgery) carries certain risks and potential disadvantages. Some of the most common risks and downsides of the procedure include the following:
- Anesthesia risks
- Swelling and bruising
- Dissatisfaction with the result
Rhinoplasty Turkey Prices
Rhinoplasty prices in Turkey can vary depending on several factors, including the surgeon’s experience and qualifications, the type of procedure being performed, and the location of the clinic or hospital. In general, however, rhinoplasty prices in Turkey are generally lower than those in other countries, such as the United States or Western Europe.
According to some estimates, the average cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey ranges from around $2,000 to $4,000. However, prices can be higher or lower depending on the procedure and the surgeon. Some of the factors that can affect the price of rhinoplasty in Turkey include:
- The surgeon’s experience and qualifications
- The type of procedure
- The location of the clinic or hospital
- The type of anesthesia used.
- It’s also essential to ensure that the hospital or clinic you choose is accredited, has a good reputation, and meets the standards of hygiene, safety, and technology.
Rhinoplasty Turkey, Dr. Ozan Balık performs plastic nose surgeries by minimizing all risks in Dr. Ozan Balık’s clinic.