Renting a car in the USA is a popular and convenient service. There are many car rental corporations. The cost of such services depends on many factors, one of which is the state in which you are located. Companies provide many different promotions and affiliate discounts and have loyalty programs. The main thing here is just to take a look for some good deals and offers. So you can look at various offers and choose the one that will be beneficial for you. You can even subscribe for emails with all these sales and offers, so will not skip any good deals for you. With the help of subscription, you will be engaged into all discount programs. Some companies are sending vouchers for sale for your email subscription.
Car rental prices
If you are planning a trip and want to see the country’s scenery. Reserve a car as early as possible. So you will choose the best car for yourself, at a good price. Choose a pick-up and return point at the airport, so you can save money. Usually if you are taking both spots it’s counting you smaller amount of money.
Rental prices in the US depend on criteria, such as:
– car brand;
– car class (Economy, Standard, Luxury, Cabriolet, and others);
– demand for cars;
– the state in which the car is rented.
The USA has the three most expensive states to rent a car: Phoenix, Chicago, and Las Vegas. The price in these states is quite different from others. This regions are popular among celebrities and business communities that’s why they are having such a high car rental prices.
Cheapest rental locations in the USA
The cheapest US cities to rent a car include Orlando, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; Dallas-Fort Worth; West Virginia, and Cincinnati, Ohio. To rent a car in any location convenient for you, use Avis CVG in 14CARS.com and view several offers that may be beneficial for you. You can choose a car of any class: economy, convertible, or SUV. This also depends on your goals – for business, family, or romantic trips. You can also take a look for luxury cars if you are planning to celebrate the bachelor party or your birthday. If you are looking for a car, near you or you want to find a car quickly and conveniently – use the 14CARS app.
Car rental conditions
It is not necessary to be a citizen of the USA to rent a car in the USA. But, you need to know several terms of the lease:
- Have the right to drive a vehicle;
- You have to achieve 18 or 21 years old (depending on the state in which you rent a car);
- The customer must pay all fines;
- Pledge is mandatory;
- Up to the age of 25, you must pay an extra 10%;
- The car should be returned with a full tank.
Also, to rent a car, you must have the following documents: an international driver’s license, a voucher, a credit card, and an identity document. If you have a US citizenship there is no need fot international driver’s license. These are the main conditions for renting a car, but some companies have more conditions. So you should find out about them before you rent a car. You can find out all their rules on websites. Take a loot for all the conditions to be aware of all scope of responsibility.
Tourist attractions in Cincinnati
When traveling the states by car, choose a unique tourist route for yourself. It can be a park, a museum, or even a brewery. Rent a car in Cincinnati and go to several interesting, touristic places.
The state of Ohio is full of various attractions and excursions.
You should visit:
- Eden Park is a popular place all year round. You can visit the Toy House, Krohn Conservatory, or other city attractions there. Take a walk in the park, play chess or ride along the bike paths;
- Park on the banks of the Smale River – another place in Cincinnati, with an incredible view. Visit the Carol Ann Carousel, and the Esplanade Castellina Farmers’ Market, or take part in events at the Anderson Pavilion.
- Cincinnati Zoo. One of the best and oldest zoos in the country. It is known for its variety of animals and measures to protect endangered species.
- American Sign Museum. Visit a museum full of the cultural history of the country. The museum contains a collection of 200 signs and other things. Open since 2005.
- Raingeist Brewery. Located in the Over-the-Rhine Brewery District. You can take a tasting tour and get a great experience.
- Findlay Market. A unique place in Ohio is located near the Raingeist Brewery. The open-air market gathered a large number of different traders. You can find everything you want there.
Apartments in Ohio, USA
If you plan to stay in Ohio, rent as early as possible. So you can choose a good option, and it is even possible to save money.
There are many hotels, apartments, and hostels near Cincinnati, and you can rent a room anywhere in Ohio. You can choose apartments near the international airport or choose accommodation outside the city and save money. To get to the hotel, rent a car in Ohio. With it, you will get to your apartments quickly and comfortably.
Book a hotel room or hostel and be sure of a secure booking. There are many apartments in Ohio with great ratings, for example:
- NEW RADiant Stay in the Thrust of OTR. This apartment is located in Cincinnati near the Great American Ball Park. The apartment has 1 bedroom and is designed for 2 people.
- Hyatt House Columbus OSU Short North is located in the city of Columbus, 14 km from the international airport. The hotel offers comfortable living conditions, a restaurant, and a fitness center.