One of the most popular communication methods is the system of short messages, so it is not surprising that companies are striving to use it in their development. This sms test allows you to make sure that these channels are working effectively. Testing will help you identify weaknesses or ensure the reliability of your system.
Testing the functionality of your message delivery system is one of the main stages in the development of effective tools for communicating with your target audience. The use of commercial SMS messages demands studying various aspects (delivery speed, display of information). Testing allows you to determine the capabilities and limitations of your system.
There are tools for verifying that the SMS gateway complies with the SMPP protocols. During the development process, you can perform the following tasks:
- sending test messages using several channels;
- checking the delivery speed to real phone numbers;
- tracking existing channels;
- detection of fake DLR;
- detection of replacement of text content.
Platforms represent an automated solution. Collecting data will improve efficiency and guarantee you quality results. Monitoring tools give you confidence in having a good performance. The reliability of your SMS service is determined at the test stage.
You can use a special test schedule to collect information. Thanks to this, it is possible to determine the speed of delivery at any time of the day, depending on the location of your recipients. Templating helps in speeding up test checks.
How SMS testing service works?
Users who decide to test the performance of their system can use two methods. The first one will require integrating special tools (platforms). After their implementation, you will have the opportunity to control the entire process yourself at any time of the day or night.
The second method offers using the capabilities of the platform without integration. To access data and conduct tests, you need to log in using your username and password. There is a task menu, where you have to specify the information that needs to be verified. The list includes:
- SMS channel;
- sender id test;
- authenticity of the text;
- destination and more.
You can start testing after defining your goals. You can make decisions about any changes after getting the results. If you have any questions, you should contact the support service that is available on the platform.
The choice of the method you need depends on your personal preference and skills in working with such services. Regardless of your decision, the platform performs the following functions:
- Accuracy of information. You will receive updated information, so users have access to current data. Thanks to tools, you can get the most accurate and detailed information about subscribers from around the world.
- Data transfer. Subscribers can change the operator but keep their phone number. The testing tool allows you to get such information about your subscribers.
- Information about location. If a subscriber changes location, your notifications may become irrelevant. You can obtain the information about their current country via the test for sms text messages, and it will allow you to act according to the situation.
- Combination with other services. This feature will allow you to explore different ways to verify recipients. You will have information about the current status of each user, which means that you will be able to make the best choice to contact them.
- Setting the desired format. All information will be collected based on your needs.
After examining the test results, you can analyze errors and find flaws. Developing a new strategy or reaffirming the reliability of an old one will improve the performance of your system.
The Key features of SMS testing platforms
The purpose of automatic message testing is to check the quality of delivery and other characteristics of the network. You will find that each SMS plays an important role during the process of implementing the system. A delivery check will determine if your product news is reaching your recipients. Delays and user identification will also be revealed after running tests using the platform.
Other features and benefits of conducting tests include:
- Automation. Make plans and algorithms to check the quality of your communication system. After completing the tests, review the reports that come by email. Making decisions and changes will become much easier. You will get great functionality anywhere and at any time.
- Interface. Using functionality will not be a problem. Intuitive menus and sections will be an excellent assistant in the process of developing an effective verification system. Studying all the possibilities takes only a little time. Users don’t have to look for additional sources of information. Everything you need is just before you.
- Reporting. You can use detailed reports to examine test results. There is a detailed reporting for each sent SMS. The sms sender test results come to the specified email address, so you can process them.
The difference between older monitoring methods and modern methods of tracking is their continual improvement. The testing platform has always been developing. The number of useful and “live” hubs is growing and allows us to guarantee the flexibility of customization and the validity of the received data.
How to implement the API integration
API integration is essential for a company that wants to implement and follow new business strategies. The main benefit of this solution is increased flexibility and growing closer to your clients. In addition, the integration allows you to connect to testing systems.
In order to get decent results out of your integration, you should take several steps:
- Determining the goals of use will allow you to set the right directions for the effective operation of your system. Analysis of the performance indicators of the strategy will make it possible to adjust current plans in time or create new directions for development.
- The type of integration depends on the current state of affairs in your company as well. Studying the available functionality and inventory will improve the process of implementing the system. You should also analyze available licenses, applications and connections between them.
- Test run is a key step. The validation of API integration is able to make changes that will positively impact the outcome of the implementation. If you don’t follow this procedure, the use of the resource will not be very efficient.
Integration should be carried out gradually. The introduction of a new system may lead to discovering some flaws. Eliminating bugs and making adjustments for a small department is much easier than looking for solutions on a global scale.
A trial run is required for additional configuration and efficiency gains. Constant monitoring of the API system will ensure the correct use of the platform’s capabilities. After additional validation, you can resolve any identified issues and implement an effective business strategy.
Thanks to the introduction of API systems, you can control the test for receiving sms and plan the further development of your company in its domain. Integration results will show weaknesses that can be easily eliminated. Striving to improve results affects the quality of the performed functions and relieves you of some responsibilities.
Full automation and study of detailed reports will help bring your company to the next level. Using all the platform’s capabilities will reduce risks and increase efficiency. Innovative technologies make it easier to implement a new business development strategy.
Using the check, you can test international number of any recipient and analyze the results. For detailed information for conducting tests, please visit https://bsg.world/products/sms-testing-system/.