It is a well-known fact that Shadowlands is one of the most impressive WoW expansions that features impressive gears, unique classes, and extraordinary weapons. If you immerse yourself in the game, you will discover the specifications of each level, advantages, and downsides of various classes and functions of different weapons.
Nonetheless, if you are pretty sure about what you aim for, you should continue reading the article. Here you will find the most important and detailed information about the Paladins class, its peculiarities, strengths, and weaknesses, as well as leveling options.
First of all, it is important to mention that Paladins are one of the most demanded classes out there. They are characterized by an ability to overcome numerous mobs simultaneously, building reckoning stacks much faster.
Another prominent feature of Paladins is sustainability, as it helps them survive even in the most challenging situations. Among other beneficial features of the class, players specify the following ones:
- An ability to perform 3 group roles;
- Ultimate group utility;
- The accessibility of free mount at level 40.
At the same time, it is critical to mention that Paladins feature a comparatively slow start, up to level 31. Nonetheless, right from level 32, you will notice a significant difference. They will not only fight a few mobs simultaneously but will also succeed with no downtime.
Irrespective of all the Paladins advantages mentioned, the player should realize that leveling Paladins is not an easy task, as the class has its downsides, as well:
- Restricted CC potential.
- No chance to use staves.
- Vulnerability in PvP.
- Characters depend on the gear.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and start a desperate fight? Keep reading the article from Buy-boost.com to get detailed information about the class and the peculiarities of its leveling.
Basics of Shadowlands Leveling
Irrespective of the class you choose, its leveling is a long and tiresome process in the new expansion, so you should get ready to accept the challenge. Fortunately, due to the increasing popularity of the Paladins class, players have a chance to progress with it much faster.
Here are some of the most effective and progressive tips that will help you prosper with one of the strongest leveling classes ever:
- Start killing mobs that feature the same level to get a lucrative reward. It is critical to fight the mobs of the same level, as they will give the most benefit.
- An important rule you should remember: if you are in full health, you should be misplaying. You should opt for different tactics that will help you achieve the desired goals faster and succeed with the game more efficiently.
- Be flexible. It is actually the universal rule that is applicable for all classes, not only Paladins. You should be able to adjust to the damage rotation cycle in order to prosper.
- The damage range is the most significant weapon for the Paladins class.
- There is always an opportunity to heal fast and easily. Get the Blessing of Light and recover much faster.
- Avoid purchasing Hammer of Justice and some other items in order to save gold.
- Do not put the maximum effort and gear to kill a mob, as 2-3 options may be more than enough.
Top Leveling Spec for Paladin
Retribution and Protection are the basic specs for Paladins class. The inexperienced player should get the basics of the process before he/she starts playing. Thus, start with the fact that the Holy will lack damage, so you need to stay away from it. At the same time, protection will help you remain unconquerable encountering enemies. It features a reasonable AoE damage level, but it will decrease the moment you fight bosses and deal with other types of damage.
Retribution is another Paladin level spec, which is characterized by an opportunity to deal with stronger damage. Although the player will succeed irrespective of the situation, the option will not offer the same level of survivability as the protection item does.
It is impossible to deny that every specification has its advantages and downsides, so their application may depend on the situation. In the overwhelming majority of instances, people opt for the one that seems the most convenient and reasonable.
Key Ability Unlocks for Paladin Class Leveling
Paladins leveling is an important process that requires maximum effort and time. However, the results you get are 100% worth an effort. With every single challenge you overcome, you will get more strength and power to resist the upcoming problems.
Check out the most impressive and promising abilities you will obtain as you progress through the game:
- Crusader Strike is the initial option, which can be gained at the first level. It will add one Holy Power for you to fight with the enemies.
- Shield of the Righteous. It gets unlocked at level 2 and can give you the armor you need.
- Judgment. Although it may damage at long range, once you achieve level 16, it will provide you with a single Holy Power every time it gets used by Protection or Retribution Paladin.
- The flesh of Light. The item speeds recovery. The cost of the ability unblocking is exceptionally high, but the result you get is 100% worth it.
- Hammer of Justice becomes available at level 5. Using it, you will have an opportunity to stun the enemy for 6 seconds.
Consecration, Word of Glory, Hand of Reckoning, Lay on Hands, and a range of other abilities are available here. Check out the specifications of each option, as well as peculiarities of their use to get closer to the desired result.
Best Gear and Weapon Progression for Paladin
Apart from the excellent abilities, Paladin leveling requires authentic gear and weapons. The more passionately you fight, the more impressive items you will get.
At this point, the player should mind that strength, agility, attack power, intellect, and spirit are the basic items necessary for successful and easy Paladins leveling.
Additionally, as you progress through different levels, you will get excellent weapons that will simplify your task and help you thrive. The most helpful ones include Lange Axe, Trogg Slicer, Orc Crusher, Archeus Headbasher, and others.